quarta-feira, 20 de julho de 2011

Hate Kills, Love Heals, Life Sucks, Reallity Hurts

What if one day I decided to go away and never come back? How would you feel? Would it make any difference? Or would you just not notice it at all? Simple questions that I do to myself every single day. But they don't change the way I feel about you, they just change the way I feel about me. And it's not a good change... At all. Just makes me feel more useless, more abbandoned, more different. Just makes me feel like a lonely freak and makes all my hopes go away. My hopes to touch you, to have you loving me the way I love you... But, in the bottom, I know that's impossible. You have a girlfriend and you're just about to live far, far away from me. That's it. "Hate kills, love heals, life sucks, reallity hurts."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário