sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2011

I want him

I want to lose weight so the person I love will love me back. I want to look him in the eyes, touch his face, hug him and kiss him. I want him to say "you're mine". I want him to be mine. I want to live in the same city that he does. I want to study in his school. I want to sit on a random beach and just cuddle with him, listening to good music and talking until the sun goes down. I want to walk around holding hands. I want someone to say that we were made for each other. I want to eat my favourite ice cream flavour with him. I want to smoke weed with him. I want to go to a show with him. I want to get drunk with him. I want him to introduce me to his friends as his girlfriend. I don't want to cry anymore. I don't want to dream about him again. I don't want to sit down, look at the stars and imagine what he's doing right now. I don't want to miss him. I don't want to cry everytime I look at a picture of him. I don't want to pretend I'm happy. I just want him.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário