quarta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2012

Shit

2011 was a fucking bitch to me. Besides the fact that my grandmother died, my parents found out that I smoke and freaked out and my grades were the lowest ever, it was a normal year. Actually, a lot more shitty things happened, I just don't want to talk about them. I can't stand classes. I can't stand my classmates. I can't stand my teachers. I can't stand anything! I missed 2 classes today, and I made my best friend miss them too, just because I couldn't go. We just stood there, in front of the school, talking and listening to some music. And at home things aren't better. I would really enjoy having good grades and having a good relationship with my mother, but I can't study. I just can't. I grab a book, read two lines and start to think about something else. And I try really hard to stay concentrated, but I just can't. Oh, fuck this shit.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário