sexta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2010

When I'm Gone

"Have you ever loved someone so much you'd give an arm for
Not the expressionn, no, literally give an arm for
When they know they your heart
And you know you were they armor
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her
But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you
And everything you stand for turns on you, despite's you
What happens when you become the main source of a pain?
Daddy look what i made, dad's gotta go catch a plane
Daddy where's mommy?
I can't find mommy, where is she?
I don't know, go play Hailie, baby your daddy's busy
Daddy's writing this song, the song ain't gon' right itself
I'll give you one underdog and you gotta swing by yourself
Then turn right around in that song and tell her you love her
And put hands on her mother who's a spittin' image of her
That's Slim Shady, yeah baby Slim Shady's crazy
Shady made me, but tonight shady's rock-a-bye baby

And when i'm gone just carry on don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that, i'm looking down on you smiling
And I felt nothing the paint
So baby don't feel no pain just smile back..."

# Eminem "When I'm Gone" 2006

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário